This 4-hour rigging class will provide attendees with a general understanding of the requirements and proper working practices related to mechanical lifting. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will learn how to apply rigging methods properly and successfully.
Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance, a Product Application Seminar Workbook and a User’s Lifting Pocket Guide.
Who should attend
All individuals who are associated with fall protection and rigging activities:
- Riggers & rigging inspectors
- Safety and training personnel
- Quality personnel
Duration: 0.5 days (up to 4 hours)
This Course is Also Available at Your Location.
- Learn invaluable technical information which will help provide a more efficient and safe workplace.
- Learn how to identify hazardous situations that could cause injury or death.
- Learn the latest information available on OSHA/ASME/ANSI regulations related to fall protection and rigging safety.
- Basic Introduction to Rigging Inspection
- Risk Management and the Basic Rigging Plan at the Load Hook
- Rigging Principles
- Loads on Rigging and the Rigging Triangle
- Application of Rigging Hardware
- Inspection of Rigging Hardware
- Application of Slings
- Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance, a Product Application
- Seminar Workbook and a User’s Lifting Pocket Guide.