This is a comprehensive inspection course which will allow those responsible for the inspection of fall protection equipment to make educated decisions on the suitability for use.
The training will also include standards and regulations, incorporating what they require and how they relate to the inspection process. Upon successful completion of this course the student will receive a certificate acknowledging they have met or exceeded the requirements of the OSHA and ANSI Z359.2 standards.
Students will receive a workbook for the class and certification upon completion.
Who should attend
Employees who will be assigned a task to work at heights, issued fall protection equipment and required to inspect their equipment.
Duration: 0.5 days (up to 4 hours)
This Course is Also Available at Your Location.
- Standards – ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
- Regulations – OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- Inspection process for a range of fall protection equipment
- Full body harnesses
- Shock absorbing and positioning lanyards
- Self retracting lifelines
- Anchorage connectors
- Key inspection components
- Webbing, hardware, stitching, labels, buckles & d-rings
- Documentation methods/recording and logging of inspections
- Technical bulletins