This course is designed to cover the knowledge for the proper maintenance and inspection/operation of today’s modern industrial and/or rough-terrain forklifts. Students will learn OSHA Standards and ANSI Inspection requirements, safety procedures, how to document the proper inspections code regulations and standards for warehouse forklifts, rough terrain forklift, telescope boom forklift and top lift container handler.
Our 3-day all inclusive program was developed to provide personnel with the proper training for both operation and inspection. The course involves hands-on training as an integral part of the program.
The 3-day course attendees receive a workbook, certification and certification card, inspection checklist, and a safety manual pocket card.
This course can be hosted at your location!
Duration: 3 days (up to 32 hours)
• Forklift components & terminology
• Safe operating practices & procedures ASME
• Operators daily responsibilities
• Working near power lines and electrical hazards
• Hand signals
• Setting up a forklift in-house inspection program
• Pre-operational inspection
• Forklift setup and recognizing site hazards
• Inspector’s role in reducing forklift accidents & liability
• Inspector daily responsibilities
• Forklift inspection procedures and techniques
• OSHA & ANSI inspection requirements